Call today for a FREE phone consultation! 703-851-7954
Contact Us Now!
What is Hypnosis? (whiteboard video)
Past life hypnosis requires a deeper level of trance than regular hypnosis and is also termed ‘regression’ type hypnosis.
- PREQUISITE: Students MUST be: 1 – at minimum a CH, CCH or CHt in practice for 1 year ; and 2 – certified hypnotist with minimum 150 hours training and 3 – belong to a professional hypnosis association, like NGH or IHF (can become a member after this class).
- Students must attend the full days to receive certification and class credit
- Students may re-attend the same class for half the current price
- CEU Network – offering Nursing Continuing Education Contact Hours for this course.
Available in person classes only.
Past Life Regression Cert. Class –
- 9:30 am to 6:00 pm in Leesburg,
- 4 days – 2 weekends
- Book, Handouts, all materials
- Business and insurance Information
- Free 2 yr Listing on http://HealingArtsNetwork.com