Call today for a FREE phone consultation! (703) 851-7954
Contact Us Now!
Grief and Loss
What is Grief and Loss?
All people at some point in their lives experience some level of grief and loss, AND grief and loss then becomes ‘Buried Trauma’ especially if we are young and unable to process all the emotions and feelings involved. Hypnosis is a trance state induced through focusing attention on thoughts, feelings, images, sounds or sensations. However, it is most beneficial to attain a very deep level of relaxation first. It can assist with many things, especially buried traumas, because it acts as one the deepest available tools for resolving inner conflicts and buried emotions and traumas of all sorts.
Many types of life’s events can cause grief and loss, but especially the:
- loss of a parent, child, close relative
- loss of a friend
- watching someone close die after a prolonged illness or accident
- Illness and death of a pet
[This pretty little cat was 1 1/2 yrs old and he became strickened with some parasite in his his brain. His death was agonizing and lengthy (about 2 months of suffering). Patrick is resting now with freshly planted mums over his tiny little gravesite. We miss you Patrick!]
How can hypnosis and Stress Management, Relaxation all help with Grief and Loss?
Hypnosis uses a deep state of relaxation to create change on an unconscious level, using visualizations, suggestions and other analytical tools. All of our clients are taught self-hypnosis, and self-relaxation to practice on their own time, as well as are provided with an MP3 to listen to, that will further help to train the body/mind in relaxation techniques and self hypnosis. These MP3’s can easily be used and accessed by clients and some are as short as 8 minutes, which makes this hypnosis work available to everyone, everywhere even using Skype during long distance sessions, otherwise in the office.
Hypnosis can often be of assistance in Resolving issues, blockages and Buried Trauma (unconscious or conscious resistance and/or blockages) and help to:
- Overcome fears about death and mortality
- Buried fears and traumas from Childhood
- Address fears related to Conflict of work vs family
- Concerns about relationships and making new relationships (pets and people)
- Lowers Stress levels, relax more = less resistance to change
- Unresolved issues from childhood
- Issues blocking happiness and success, and self-confidence
- Help to restore Feelings of Safety and Groundedness, Security
How can hypnosis help Grief and Loss?
Hypnosis can be very useful and helpful as a ‘Restoration Self Tool‘ and although most people will feel very relaxed and at ease from the very first session, it may take several sessions to address the roots of the issue.
How many sessions will help with Grief and Loss?
Hypnosis is an excellent healing tool, especially when we teach our clients Self Hypnosis and provide cd’s or MP3’s for them to use on a continual, as needed basis. However, the number of sessions depends on the client and the issues, and it is always up to the client to decide this. It is most reasonable to afford a 3 session Package, which can be done over Skype or in person in a very relaxed, comfortable setting with gentle meditation music in the background.
Please visit our other sites –
Disclaimer and Refund Policy
- NO HEALTH CLAIMS ARE MADE and user accepts any associated risks.
- Disclaimer: Helen Bramow is NOT medical and does not diagnose nor treats medically. No course, service, or product offered by Health for Life, LLC or its duly authorized representatives is intended, in any way – explicit, implicit, by implication, or in reference, to be a substitute or replacement for competent, traditional, licensed, professional medical care. There are no guarantees on any service or product, unless stated otherwise.
- Shipping: Domestic: Product totals less than $40, shipping is $9.00. For product totals $40.00 or more, shipping is $13.00. Shipping prices, as well as services prices, are prone to change periodically.
- Health for Life, LLC has a strict No Refund Policy. Prices listed on the Internet are subject to owner’s discretion and may change.
- Class/Event Refunds: Deposits/payments are non-refundable but can be applied towards a future class/event, if notice is given within 2 weeks prior to the event.