Call today for a FREE phone consultation! (703) 851-7954
Contact Us Now!
Hypnosis is a trance state induced through focusing attention on thoughts, feelings, images, sounds or sensations. This is normal natural state that everyone can access.
Hypnotherapy uses this deep state of relaxation to create change on an unconscious level, using visualisations, suggestions and other analytical tools.
How can hypnotherapy help fertility? …………
Hypnotherapy is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and increase feelings of calmness and relaxation. Hypnosis can also help to restore confidence in yourself and your body. Being in a state of hypnosis can give you access to your unconscious mind, and this can be useful as a means to resolve any issues or unconscious blocks that may be affecting your ability to conceive and become a parent.
Hypnotherapy can help boost natural conception by reducing stress and restoring a state of mental, emotional and physical balance and wellbeing.
IVF, ICSI and other medical treatments
The state of hypnosis makes positive visualization much easier and more effective too. If you are about to start an assisted fertility cycle, hypnotherapy may assist you to feel mentally, emotionally and physically prepared.
Hypnotherapy is a very powerful way to overcome fears which may be impacting on your treatments, i.e., fear of it being unsuccessful, fear of needles, hospitals, and even fears surrounding childbirth.
Relaxation techniques and visualization for IVF often increase the effectiveness of treatments, and studies have shown that when hypnosis is used during embryo transfer, it greatly increases the success rate or outcome of the treatment.
Resolve issues which may be preventing conception (unconscious or conscious resistance)
- Overcome fears about pregnancy, birth, parenthood
- Conflict of work vs family
- Concerns about relationship
- Past trauma
- Previous miscarriage, stillbirth or birth trauma
- Unresolved issues from childhood
- Issues with own femininity / masculinity
Prepare for conception
- Make necessary lifestyle changes especially concerning: diet, smoking, alcohol, and exercise
- See yourself as parents
- Improve sexual relationship
- Restoring menstrual health, or sperm mobility and count
- Prepare mentally, emotionally and physically
- Feel more relaxed and more in control
- Decrease negativity and excessive worry
- Overcome common fears
- Positive visualization vs. negative thoughts
- Decrease negative side effects, and stress
- Learn self help tools to maintain the changes you have made
- Support if you do conceive, to help you carry baby to full term
- Support if treatment fails
- Support to make decisions about options for parenthood.
About Helen Bramow
Helen Bramow, MA, ND, HHP, CNC, MHt, BCH, C.NLP, is a Board Certified Hypnotist and also teaches HypnoBirthing® Childbirth Education classes, with a focus on a natural, Joyful, less stressed, Pregnancy and Delivery. She is certified through the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), the International Hypnosis Federation (IHF), and the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT), just to name a few associations, and is very well versed in both hypnosis, healing and meditation techniques using hypnosis. She is also an NGH CI – Certified Instructor and IHF – Certified Registered Instructor and School and IET Master Instructor.
**Classes can be arranged weekends, daytimes, evenings, and on holidays to suit client’s needs. Please call or email to make a request.
Locations: Classes are held days, evenings and weekends and holidays, in Purcellville
Hours and days are flexible
Please visit our other sites –
Disclaimer and Refund Policy
- NO HEALTH CLAIMS ARE MADE and user accepts any associated risks.
- Disclaimer: Helen Bramow is NOT medical and does not diagnose nor treats medically. No course, service, or product offered by Health for Life, LLC or its duly authorized representatives is intended, in any way – explicit, implicit, by implication, or in reference, to be a substitute or replacement for competent, traditional, licensed, professional medical care. There are no guarantees on any service or product, unless stated otherwise.
- Shipping: Domestic: Product totals less than $40, shipping is $9.00. For product totals $40.00 or more, shipping is $13.00. Shipping prices, as well as services prices, are prone to change periodically.
- Health for Life, LLC has a strict No Refund Policy. Prices listed on the Internet are subject to owner’s discretion and may change.
- Class/Event Refunds: Deposits/payments are non-refundable but can be applied towards a future class/event, if notice is given within 2 weeks prior to the event.