There are several different types of healing sessions, depending on what the client requests. Predominately, I use IET® full sessions for healing as long as the client is open to it. IET is a very strong healing modality, perhaps one of the strongest. See Learn IET.com for more info on this. I am also a MI, Master Instructor for IET® and offer classes https://www.hypnobyhelen.com/healing-classes/ at a very reasonable, all day cost to anyone who is interested in learning IET®. Classes are usually held quarterly depending on my schedule and are very small usually. Here are the types of sessions I offer right now AND they are all on my other site: :https://www.hypnobyhelen.com/
SRT – Spiritual Response Therapy Spiritual Response Healing Sessions
Integrated Energy Therapy IET® IET® Integrated Energy Therapy Healing Sessions
Reiki Reiki Healing Sessions
EFT Emotional Freedom Technique https://www.hypnobyhelen.com/46595-2/
Tuning Fork Therapy – https://www.hypnobyhelen.com/tuning-fork-therapy/
All Healing Sessions prices are in Schedulicity, my automatic scheduler running alongside of this website. All sessions are approx 1 1/2 hours for $165.
Please visit our other sites –
Disclaimer and Refund Policy
- NO HEALTH CLAIMS ARE MADE and user accepts any associated risks.
- Disclaimer: Helen Bramow is NOT medical and does not diagnose nor treats medically. No course, service, or product offered by Health for Life, LLC or its duly authorized representatives is intended, in any way – explicit, implicit, by implication, or in reference, to be a substitute or replacement for competent, traditional, licensed, professional medical care. There are no guarantees on any service or product, unless stated otherwise.
- Shipping: Domestic: Product totals less than $40, shipping is $9.00. For product totals $40.00 or more, shipping is $13.00. Shipping prices, as well as services prices, are prone to change periodically.
- Health for Life, LLC has a strict No Refund Policy. Prices listed on the Internet are subject to owner’s discretion and may change.
- Class/Event Refunds: Deposits/payments are non-refundable but can be applied towards a future class/event, if notice is given within 2 weeks prior to the event.