Call today for a FREE phone consultation! 703-851-7954
Contact Us Now! HealthCoach095@gmail.com
If you want to find out what you Body Mass Index is then please see below.
Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is a number which represents the ratio between your weight and your height.
Interactive BMI Calculator
Use the interactive BMI calculator on the side of this site, or any other one, to immediately calculate your present BMI.
Interactive BMI Calculator – Know your health Risks!
Although you should always apply a degree of caution when coming to any conclusions about the meaning of any particular BMI, the following guidelines are used widely in the UK health professions:
BMI 19 – 24.9 is considered to be Healthy
BMI 25 – 29 is considered to be Overweight
BMI 30 – 39.9 considered to be Obese
BMI 40+ considered to be Morbidly obese
Please visit our other sites –
Disclaimer and Refund Policy
- NO HEALTH CLAIMS ARE MADE and user accepts any associated risks.
- Disclaimer: Helen Bramow is NOT medical and does not diagnose nor treats medically. No course, service, or product offered by Health for Life, LLC or its duly authorized representatives is intended, in any way – explicit, implicit, by implication, or in reference, to be a substitute or replacement for competent, traditional, licensed, professional medical care. There are no guarantees on any service or product, unless stated otherwise.
- Shipping: Domestic: Product totals less than $40, shipping is $9.00. For product totals $40.00 or more, shipping is $13.00. Shipping prices, as well as services prices, are prone to change periodically.
- Health for Life, LLC has a strict No Refund Policy. Prices listed on the Internet are subject to owner’s discretion and may change.
- Class/Event Refunds: Deposits/payments are non-refundable but can be applied towards a future class/event, if notice is given within 2 weeks prior to the event.