About Our Group
We are a small group of practitioners, in the fields of natural health, healing, Reiki, and hypnosis.
Each one of us adds a specialty, and some are located in other locals also.
We are always adding to our list of practitioners, so if you wish to join us, please send us an email.
NOTE: [Each practitioner is it’s/their own Business Entity completely and absolutely, as Health for Life, LLC has only 1 employee – Helen Bramow. It is each practitioner’s responsibility to carry their own insurance and handle their own business responsibilities, as Health for Life, LLC is ONLY Helen Bramow at this time.]
Helen Bramow, MA, Board Certified Hypnotist, Master Hypnotherapist
Helen Bramow, MA, ND, HHP, MH, CNC, CNHP, MHt, CI, BCH, C.NLP, is a Board Certified Hypnotist, transpersonal, Master Hypnotherapist, trained by Atlantic University (AU). She holds a MA in Transpersonal Studies, with a Specialization in Applied Spirituality from AU. She is the Managing Member at Health For Life, LLC and her practice specializes in natural health and detox, healing and gentle, comfortable hypnosis using Mind/Body remedies, and natural health balancing, with natural detox methods. Mind/Body remedies specifically include using hypnosis, healing and natural heath remedies, and working with the body, mind and spirit. Stress Management using gentle, short, meditations on CD are taught to ALL clients, to enhance lives and lessen stress levels.
Remedies also include a special focus on: Weight Loss, HypnoBand Weight Loss Program® and the Virtual Gastric Band, Smoking Cessation, Stress Management and Hypnosis for Fertility, HypnoBirthing® and hypnosis for hot flashes.
She is also a Natural Practitioner specializing also in weight, hormonal and health issues, sleep, infertility, bioidentical hormones and other remedies for men and women for hormonal balance and health. See more at Helen Bramow, MA.
Brigitte Wiss, Certified Holistic Reflexologist
Brigitte Wiss is a Certified Holistic Reflexologist. She is available for sessions either at 457B Carlisle Dr, Suite 203, or in Vienna, VA, and she also does house calls. See Reflexology and Beyond. for more info like pricing.
Brigitte is also certified in Usui Reiki, Theta Healing, EFT, EMOTrance, Touch for Health and more, see her website Reflexoloty and Beyond, About Brigitte. She is available for sessions in Herndon, Vienna and also home visits.
NOT YOUR TYPICAL REFLEXOLOGIST!! Brigitte has 200 hours+ certified training in just reflexology!
Susan Grimes, CHt, RMT, IET® CI, ARCH Certified Reflexologist
Susan Grimes is a National Association of Transpersonal HypnoTherapists (NATH) Certified Transpersonal HypnoTherapist (CHt), American Reflexology Certification Board (ARCB) Certified Reflexologist, Usui Reiki Master, Lightarian® Angellinks, Rays and Reiki facilitator, and an IET® Certified Instructor (CI).
She resides in Georgia, but travels the US frequently and is available for sessions when she’s here attending further training and visiting. She is a kind, warm, gentle soul who has a sincere interest in helping others heal and she has a vast amount of both herbal and natural alternative remedies. See more at Susan Grimes.
Zak Fetzner, CCH
Zak Fetzner is a Certified Consulting Hypnotist (CCH), Reiki Master and is trained in energy healing. He presently resides in Wisconsin, but he frequently returns here for more training and to work with his clients. See more at Zak Fetzner
Health for Life, LLC which includes the following websites:
has 2 physical locations in Virginia –
- Purcellville, VA 20132 (past Hillsboro near the Shenandoah River and boarding the WV state line)
- 457B Carlisle Dr, Herndon, VA 20170 Suite 203 & 204
Office Images – 457B Carlisle Dr, Suite 204, Herndon, VA 20132
457B Carlisle Dr, Suite 203 – our training/group room –
pics to be added here
to be added
Purcellville Office – Healing Room
to be added
Contact Us Now!
Please visit our other sites –
Disclaimer and Refund Policy
- NO HEALTH CLAIMS ARE MADE and user accepts any associated risks.
- Disclaimer: Helen Bramow is NOT medical and does not diagnose nor treats medically. No course, service, or product offered by Health for Life, LLC or its duly authorized representatives is intended, in any way – explicit, implicit, by implication, or in reference, to be a substitute or replacement for competent, traditional, licensed, professional medical care. There are no guarantees on any service or product, unless stated otherwise.
- Shipping: Domestic: Product totals less than $40, shipping is $9.00. For product totals $40.00 or more, shipping is $13.00. Shipping prices, as well as services prices, are prone to change periodically.
- Health for Life, LLC has a strict No Refund Policy. Prices listed on the Internet are subject to owner’s discretion and may change.
- Class/Event Refunds: Deposits/payments are non-refundable but can be applied towards a future class/event, if notice is given within 2 weeks prior to the event.